Why is Preschool Important?
* Preschool provides a foundation for learning: socially, emotionally, and academically.
* Preschool is an opportunity for kids to be in a structured setting.
* Preschool will help children nurture their curiosity and creativity.
* Preschool will prepare children for elementary school where things will get more academic.
* Preschool is a place where children get to make choices.
* Preschool promotes language and cognitive skills.
* Preschool is a place where children learn to care for themselves and others.
* Preschool helps develop motor skills.
* Preschool helps children build self-regulation skills.
* Preschool fosters playful learning.