The Importance of Art
* Creating art expands a child's ability to interact with the world around them.
* Creating art is a form of self-expression.
* Art helps to develop the right side of the brain.
* Art allows children to communicate visually.
* Exploring art allows children to develop problem-solving skills when they test possibilities and work through challenges.
* Art allows a child to show individual uniqueness, self-expression, and creativity.
* Art helps develop fine motor skills while holding a paintbrush, cutting with scissors, drawing, and squeezing glue.
* Creating art can assist children in working through feelings and emotions.
* Art is a process!